Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Beautiful!

Jennifer-

YOU ARE AMAZING!

I love you dearly. You have not only been my older sister, you have been my confidant, my advisor, my life-planner, my advocate, and my friend. Your sense of humor makes me laugh. Your adventurous spirit inspires me to travel the world and have good experiences. Your frequent requests for me to visit your family in Boston has enriched my life and provided wonderful memories for me. Your abilities to sense my sadness and distress and to immediately settle my disappointed heart is uncanny. Your dispensed counsel has been invaluable. You are a woman of great wisdom and knowledge.

My heart is full. I am grateful for your 40 years of life. In those 40 years, you have touched my life and the lives of everyone around you. You have a special way of appreciating people, of recognizing their strengths, of sensing people's needs and filling them, of instilling energy and enthusiasm into life's moments, of sharing your bounty with others and of teaching people through your example. My life and the lives of your friends and acquaintances are richly blessed through you and your sweet offerings on our behalf.

I love you! I love you! I love you!

-Elizabeth