Friday, November 21, 2008

What more can I say?

Reading through all the other entries it is hard to imagine that I could have anything to add. None of my thoughts are unique to me and have all been said better by all – Jen is amazing, kind, wise, thoughtful, charitable, dedicated, interesting, enjoyable, enlightening, a lot of fun, hard working, uplifting, educated and educational, a friend to all, and the sort of person you wish to be around. It is for all of that and more that she is the sort of person I want to be like. Everyone needs a Jen in their life, and we are all lucky to have the real McCoy. Unfortunately, living so far away, I get far too little time and interaction with Jen. By the looks of this blog, there are a lot of people that would like more time with Jen.

Not being able to say it more cleverly than directly.... I love you! Happy 40th Birthday!

Your brother,
David